Thursday, October 14, 2004

just another manic thursday

hello, all. now that so many of you are DYING to know what i do (nods to amy), i'll tell you! i'm an electroneurodiagnostic technologist. to simplify - i shock people for a living. in man terms, i 'run diagnostics' on the brain, spine, central and peripheral nervous systems. hey - it pays the bills, right?

when i grow up (again, for amy), i would like to be ... well, it changes from day to day. some days, i would like to be a stay-at-home mom, but staying at home for too long without adult conversation drives me nuts! (i did it for 2 years). some days, i would like to be a police officer, to pull over all of the idiots i see driving down the road. some days, i would like to be a professional matchmaker, because ... well, leading people to love is awesome. some days, i would like to own a pet store, because i love little puppy kisses! but right now, i am who i am - a single, working mom taking care of my life as best as i can. and i'm cool with that.

so what do i have to add today? i don't know... i bit my my best friend's head off this morning out of frustration, and you can't ever take that back. so i feel awful. make a note - life doesn't have a rewind button. once you've said it, its out there. sometimes i don't think before i speak, and it gets the best of me later.

so, talk to me, people. what's on your mind??

2 comments:

Amy Harden said...

good one today. I would have never guessed that occupation, but sounds like fun. Especially if you had some cocky guy who was acting like the world revolves around him, just turn up the electric shock knob a few times and.... I just hate men with cocky attitudes. Hey I wanted to ask you yesterday, how did you find my blog anyway? I appreciated the comment, much needed encouragement, just curious as to how you found me.. Have a great day!!

sparkydiva said...

hey, miss amy. i found your blog when i was on here looking at another blog that i had read about in the newspaper. i started hitting that 'next blog' button and stumbled across yours - its great! and as for that celine dion thing - i'm right there in the kitchen with you baking an apple pie to force feed her!