Friday, September 23, 2005

scenes from an aircraft

*to the single dad on my right - yes, i will accompany your daughter to the restroom when we land. no, you may not have my phone number.

*to the gentleman on my left wearing a thumb ring, a pink plastic breast cancer awareness bracelet and carrying a (very nice) leather "man bag" - you can talk about your "girlfriend" all you want, but NO ONE believes you. (especially with THAT lisp)

*to the lady wandering around trying to match a seat number with your boarding pass - we're flying on SOUTHWEST. duh.

*to the lady wearing a long-sleeved pull over sweater and capri pants - WTF??? you'll cover your arms all the way but not your legs? do i have to give the 'make a decision' speech again? you obviously don't read my blog.

i hate flying.

3 comments:

Fred said...

LOL. Someday, I'm going to post on why I left the corporate world. This one would be pretty close to the top of the list.

SassyFemme said...

LOL about the sweater and capri pants. Its a fashion statement. :)

Robin said...

A cross-section of society all sharing air. Fascinating to watch. Suddenly, though, I'm feeling claustrophobic.